Drupal Romania Association is a non-profit Romanian legal entity committed to support the development of the Drupal opensouce project. The Association supports the Drupal Romanian Community by providing funding, infrastructure, supporting event organization, promoting and distributing Drupal.
The association aims to promote the Drupal as a opensource system for creating websites, by:
- Promoting Drupal as an open system for websites building through events, web or mass-media.
- Attracting developers, translators, consultants to provide free services to the Drupal Community.
- Organizing Drupal events like: conferences, seminars, meetings, presentations, open trainings, media events, etc.
- Supporting the Romanian localization of user interface of Drupal and contrib modules.
- Providing free Drupal support and documentations in Romanian language.
- Supporting the building of the Romanian Community website.
- To contact and establish partnerships with various companies, public institutions and NGOs in order to promote Drupal and opensource software.
About Drupal. It's a free software package that allows a person or a community to easily publish, manage and organize rich online content. Hundreds of thousands of people and organizations use Drupal to implement various websites, including community portals, discussion groups, intranet applications, personal websites and blogs, e-Commerce applications, repositories and social networks. Drupal is opensource software distributed under GPL (GNU General Public License) and it is maintained and developed by a large community of users and developers.